DJB345T - Dance With Me DJB345T - Dance With Me

cool

I listened to this via ear phones and it kinda felt like i was being sucked into a different dimension. lol

keep making music bro.

check out my latest stuff if you can.

Matchu1991 responds:

Will do man. Thank you for the review. I'll check your stuff out right now. =D

Hectic Traveller Hectic Traveller

awesome

dude this is crazy, I think with a nice bass roll this would be really good. You kinda had one at the beginning, but honestly I think it could have been better. keep working on this song and don't rush it, it has amazing potential.

if you have time check out my new WIP called carnileon.

5/5

Tinkering Tinkering

awesome

very well done man. I love the synths you used and the automations between the melody to gates are well done.

check out my new song Galactic Obligations if you get the chance.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I'll check Galactic Obligations if I am blessed to have the chance. (Pretty sure I am infact blessed.)

Pleased you enjoyed the automations on the synths, I'm happy with how they turned out, though its a peculiar reminder how such a simple trick can add so much depth to a song.

Fucktar Fucktar

nice

this is also really good and yeah I hate being 0 bombed. I think it's usually because someone just doesn't like that style and 0's it without listening to the whole song. That's my best guess to 0 bombers.

RayRayBeats responds:

Thanks, man. I'ma get at you with some reviews tomorrow. I gotsta sleep. Girlfriend is bitchin.

Rez Hits Rez Hits

This is bad

ass. haha.

I do agree with the reviewer below me though that synth is a lil weak. idk what synth you used for it but it needs more of a kick to it. maybe lower pitched. I'd also change up the choir synth mess around with the knobs till you get a better sounding choir for it. I'd probably lower the pitch on the choir too.

anyways 5/5 & 8/10

keep working on you music, making music is also one of the things I truly enjoy.

RayRayBeats responds:

Thanks alot man, i appreciate the review.

The Ice-Cream Rap The Ice-Cream Rap

lawl

This reminds me a little of the song Show me your genitals. haha.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

What? xD

Sounds like a magnificent song.

D4NC3 D4NC3

noice!

00:40 - 1:06 was actually pretty cool.
since its just a mess around song i give it a 7/10 and 4/5 ^.^

\\\Energy Of Light/// \\\Energy Of Light///

Awesome!

great song man
listening to stuff like this helps me a great deal
good job

thx for reviewing my song

Commander Commander

sounds

more like a video game song d[^_^]b
check out my stuff if you have time =]

Slow Down (Don't Rush) Slow Down (Don't Rush)

haha

sounds like ur really bored
listen to my new upload i need a name so maybe you could help =]